“Photography is the only language that can be understood in the world.”
I wish to introduce myself – My name is Yogendra Singh a motivated Street and Travel Photographer who also happens to be a fine art student of ‘College of Art’.
I am involved in the field of Photography from the last 3 years. I feel highly elated and exhilarated to be the part of the photography community. I am inspired by India’s varied folk palette and India’s rich heritage. I aspire to help set a professional standard for photography in India, tracking trends and using forecasts so that it is recognized and accepted both in India and internationally.
– Currently pursuing Bachelor in Visual Communication from College Of Art, New Delhi.
– Completed 10+2 from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sector-8 R.K. Puram, New Delhi.
– 3 years of experience in professional photography.
– Curator at Asia Art Festival
– Photofie Curator
– Featured by Creative Image Magazine.
– Published in Inspiro India Magazine [Click here]
– Photos got exhibited in ‘The Visual Poetry’ Photography Exhibition in 2016 at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi.
– Featured by Woovly [Click here]
Worked with the following Companies/Clients/Clubs.
Worked for Under Brands under Mad Influence